- Kesto: 6 Tunnit (noin)
- Paikka: Austin, Texas
Our trips include everything you need for the perfect day of tubing: river hosts, tube rental, coolers, ice, and transportation.
We pick up in Austin (2000 S-I 35 Frontage Rd), and we tube on rivers about 45 minutes south of Austin. You'll float for around 3 hours on a beautiful natural river. You bring your favorite drinks, snacks, swimwear, and sun protection; we provide all the essentials for your awesome tubing adventure!
- Trips include: ATXcursions hosts, transportation, tube rental, coolers, ice, a lockbox for storing valuables, and life vest upon request. We usually tube on the San Marcos River in San Marcos, TX.
- You need to bring: swimwear, sun protection, towel, water, snacks, appropriate footwear (sandals, watershoes, or any shoes you don't mind getting wet and dirty in a river).
- ATXcursions trips are BYOB. Please only bring cans or plastic containers. We do not allow glass or styrofoam on our buses or on the river. Please do not bring your own coolers or tubes.
- Most trips last approximately 6 hours from pick up to drop off. The time on your booking is the scheduled departure time, please arrive 15-20 minutes early to check in and grab your seats on the bus.
- Our ATXcursions hosts work hard to make your tubing experience as awesome as possible. Tips are encouraged and greatly appreciated!
- Be safe, have a designated driver or take a rideshare.
- Our trips are limited to adults 18 and over. No booking is complete until all participants have completed all onboarding activities, including signing our waiver of liability and listening to a brief safety presentation. (Everyone signs our waivers when checking in with our tubing trip hosts)
- We strongly recommend that you do not make plans immediately following the trip. Our drop off time is approximate.
We're available to answer anything you'd like to know about the trip or Austin. Please email email@example.com or call us at 866-759-7375, we'd love to hear from you!
48 Hour Cancellation Policy
We issue 100% refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance of the scheduled trip time. We due not issue refunds inside of 48 hours of the scheduled trip time. We do not issue refunds for no-shows. If you cancel less than 48 hours in advance of your trip or do not show up for your trip, no refund will be issued. No exceptions.
In the event of a cancellation due to prohibitive weather, you will receive a 100% refund. We’ll send out an email and text message no later than 7 AM on the day of your scheduled trip to notify you of a cancellation. If you do not receive an email or text regarding a cancellation, the trip will go on as scheduled. Prohibitive weather includes thunderstorms, flooding, and air temperatures cooler than 72 degrees.
River tubing has inherent risks associated with it. Each tour participant is required to sign one or more waivers of liability the day of the event recognizing the risks involved in the excursion activity and indemnifying the operating parties.
River tubing is meant to be a fun and relaxing experience. The rivers we tube on are beautiful natural environments with a current, trees and rocks, varying depths, and hot Texas sunshine. We strive to provide the safest experience possible, and your trip hosts will provide information and assistance to keep you safe. Our trip hosts tube with you, but they are not lifeguards or EMTs. Please practice moderation if you are consuming alcohol and maintain awareness of your surroundings.
ATXcursions functions as a tour and logistics firm only. Transportation and excursion activities, such as river tubing and brewery operations, are operated by outside parties. Any damages or claims will be referred directly to the outside party responsible. ATXcursions holds no responsibility or liability for the operations of these outside parties.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 866-759-7375, we'd love to hear from you!