- BYOB River Tubing
- Tube Rental Included
- 2-4 Hour Float
- 5 star rated
What to Expect: We meet at the Austin Visitor Center, 602 E. 4th Street. Bring your own beer/drinks/snacks - we provide the coolers and ice. Then we drive you to the river (a 45 minute, social ride) to go tubing! Float down the river for about 2-3 hours (depends on the flow of the river). We pick you up at the end of the float and drive back to Austin to drop you off. NOTE: We do NOT allow drinking on our buses due to city regulations.
- Please check our calendar for up to date departure times
- Weather: In the event that prohibitive weather occurs, we will notify you via text and email 24-hours in advance letting you know that the trip will not be running. In the event of prohibitive weather, you will receive a 100% refund.
- Included: Ice, coolers, tube rental, and cooler tube rental.
- Not included: Drinks, snacks, food, alcohol. Cash for tipping guide.
- Things to bring: Sunscreen/hat/sunglasses, water, snacks, water shoes, swimsuit.
- Things not to bring: No Glass. No Styrofoam. Do not bring your own tubes or coolers.
- ATXcursions meets at Austin Visitor Center: 602 E. 4th Street, Austin, TX 78701
- Departure time: All river tubing tours leave from the Visitor Center at your scheduled booking time. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
- Parking: Garage parking is available @ the Convention Center garage, 637 E 5th St, Austin, Texas. $9 for 9 hours.
- Restrictions: Ages 18+ only.
- We ask that you do not make plans immediately following the tour. Our drop off time is approximate. Please allow at least a 1 hour window.
Prices start at $54/person. Prices vary based on demand and availability.
We do not offer any group discounts. All pricing is based per person.
48 Hour Cancellation Policy
We issue 100% refunds for cancellations made more than 48-hours in advance of the scheduled trip time. We due not issue refunds inside of 48-hours of the scheduled trip time. We do not issue refunds for no-shows. In the event of weather that cancels one of our trips, we will give you a 100% refund. If you cancel less than 48 hours in advance of your trip or do not show up for your trip, no refund will be issued. No exceptions.
ATXcursions functions as a tour and logistics firm only. Transportation and excursion activities, such as river tubing and brewery operations, are operated by outside parties. Any damages or claims will be referred directly to the outside party responsible. ATXcursions holds no responsibility or liability for the operations of these outside parties.
River tubing has inherent risks associated with it. Each tour participant is required to sign one or more waivers of liability the day of the event recognizing the risks involved in the excursion activity and indemnifying the operating parties.
We take 100% of payment in advance.